Sunday, April 22, 2012
X-mas Card Red&White with stamp "Mimosa Snowflake"
I got this stamp from "Bildmålarna" yesterday, and I just had to use it straight away.
I have used two Sizzix embossing folders, one with snowflakes and one with dots.
I have also used two different dies, the oval and the label on which the sentiment is stamped. Both dies are from x-Cut.
I have added Diamond glitter glue around the embossed background, around the ovals, on the snowflake in the girl's hand and on the sentiment.
Red and white paper and 2 red buttons- that's it!
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Shopping Our Stash - #48 April Showers Rain Or Snow Or anything water related! (snow)
2) Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - #69 Lots of Layers
3) Bearly Mine - #31 Embossing
4) CES Challenges - #82 Button it
5) Fussy and Fancy - Punches/Dies (dies)
6) 52 Christmas Throwdown - Snowflakes
7) Glitter Geeks - Red and White
8) Polka Doodles - Red and White
9) Stampin' For The Weekend - Sparkle and Shine (Diamond glitter glue)
10) Moving Along With The Times - Merry Christmas