I just love this paper with trees in different shades of pink on a grey background. I think it's a nice variation from the more traditional Christmas colors.
I wanted to keep the background neutral so I just embossed the white paper.
Tilda has been colored in different shades of pink to match the design paper.
I wanted to keep the card rather simple, with few embellishments, so I have only added white twine and a tree charm, which I think suits the theme of the design paper. The sentiment is stamped on grey paper.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Winter Wonderland - Pretty in Pink
2) Sparkles Christmas Challenge - #15 Colour Me Happy
3) Divas by design - #30 Charmed
4) Polka Doodles - Pink
5) Bunny Zoe's Crafts - #23 Ribbon or Twine
6) Hiding in My Craft Room - HIMCR42 - Super Scraps Saturday
7) Sassy Cheryl's - #110 Anything Goes
8) Top Tip Tuesday - #74 Spotty, Dotty
9) Christmas Card Challenges - #20 Twine