Saturday, April 28, 2012
I have colored the stamped image using watercolor pencils.
I chose papers in bright, happy colors, mainly pinks and yellows.
I have used a polka dot embossing folder on the sides, and I even embossed the yellow flowers that I cut out using dies.
I tried stitching for the first time on a card! I used a dark pink thread, and to add some more yellow I used yellow ribbon.
I enter this card into the following challenges:
1) Raise The Bar – Flowers / Tropical Images / Paradise
2) Glitter Geeks - Stitches
3) Fairy Fun Fridays - Anything with Flowers
4) Totally Papercrafts – Colour Challenge
5) Craft Room Challenge - Ink It
6) Ribbon Carousel Challenge - #50 Anything Goes
7) Creative Mondays - Yellow and Sunshine
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes
9) Our Creative Corner - A Recipe for Mother's Day Challenge