I've used stamps from "Snag'em Stamps" - a bargain buy from some time back. I stamped both boat and sentiment directly on the DPs and heat embossed with Chestnut colored embossing powder. Both DPs are from Graphic45's Little Darlings Collection.
I've got plenty of buttons, but don't use them very often, so I decided to use some for this card.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - Case photo
2) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Buttons and Bows
3) Crafty Ribbons - #38 Button up
4) Paper Crafting Journey - Bingo (Die Cuts+Embossing+Buttons)
5) Sweet Stamps - #105 Sweet & Simple
6) A Gem of a Challenge - #68 Add a Bow
7) Deep Ocean Challenge - #45 Letter "B" (Blue, Brown, Buttons, Boat) 2nd entry