Saturday, February 16, 2013
I haven't had any time to make cards the past week, and I've had very limited time all in all, so my apologies if I haven't been around to visit you lately.
I've had this Sailor Edwin for a long time, but I haven't used him much, poor thing.
I made a nautical themed background for him and kept to white and blue colors.
I added a bit of cheese cloth, a, to me, new die cut element, die cut letters for the sentiment ("hugs in Norwegian") and stitching around all the edges.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) My Time to Craft -#209 Men Only
2) Deep Ocean Challenge - #45 Letter "B" (Boy)
3) Crafty Boots - Blue & White
4) Natalie and Amy's Challenge -Something Old & Something New
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes