I used a Spellbinders M-bossabilities folder and a Tim Holtz Embossing Diffuser to make the background. I sanded the paper to make the pattern more visible.
The stamps, from Our Craft Lounge, were part of a candy I received from "The Crafty Math Chick" - the perfect gift as I've wanted to get hot air balloon stamps for some time. I colored the images using grey and orange Promarkers. The clouds were part of the same set.
I added a sentiment in one of the clouds using a rub-on saying "For You" in Norwegian.
I used foam to pop up the smallest hot air balloon and the cloud with the sentiment.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Less Is More - #107 Up in the Air
2) Hiding in my Craft Room - #85 Embossing
3) Created With Love - Things that Fly
4) Incy Wincy Designs - Pop It Up
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes