There are lots of love themed challenges running now. I haven't made a Valentine's card, but I've been inspired by the colors of love and chose to play with the red and white color combination!
I love papers with spots, and the floral paper in the background is my favorite paper at the moment. So I made a card base with these papers without knowing exactly what do next. Added a doily, then I got the idea of using my dressmaker Spellbinders die. Then I remembered a stamp set I got with a magazine recently, with spools of thread and measuring tape amongst other things, so I heat embossed them in red and white on kraft paper.
The edges have been stitched, and I've made the birthday sentiment with letter stickers. A pearl in each corner and voilà!
This card is for these challenges:
1) ABC Challenge - Going Dotty
2) Ett Trykk - Norsk Stempelblad AS - Doily
3) 2 Sisters - #129 White and Red and/or Pink
4) Mema's Crafts - Hello doily
5) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Seeing Red
6) Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes