The sentiment is made of letter stickers. I've got so many buttons, so I picked 5 black ones in various sizes and attached them to the Memory Box die cut border. I also added 2 black pearls in each corner. I machine stitched around the kraft panel before attaching it to the black card base. Today I also wanted to show you the inside of my card - I often use the same papers as on the front. I used some black ribbon and a stamped sentiment saying "Happy Birthday" in Norwegian.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Very Vintage
2) Aud Sentiments Challenge - Share the sentiment on the inside
3) Craft Room Challenge - Something For A Man
4) Here Come the Boys - Layers
5) Cards Galore - One for the Men
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes