I chose to tear two of the paper panels - I like the simple effect of torn paper - and the feathers have been made with a set of dies from Magnolia. I also added 3 pearls.
I haven't added a sentiment though, and I'm not sure that I will. At least for now I'd like to keep my options open, as I think it can be used as a birthday card for a man or a woman, a thank you card, a thinking of you card, or even perhaps a with sympathy card...
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #31 Anything Goes
2) That Craft Place - Monochrome
3) LEJ Designs - #64 Distressing Or Paper Tearing
4) ABC Challenges - Use Scraps
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes