Thursday, August 29, 2013
Vintage Card with Flowers, Ribbon and a Brad
Outlawz Twisted Thursday. You can make whatever you want, in any style you like, as long as you include these 3 elements in your project. You might be the lucky winner of 5 images from MY BESTIES, our sponsor for the month of August.
For my card I've used a vintage image of two adorable girls having a tea party. The papers I've used are a mix of leftovers, all in beige color tones. I used a set of Marianne Craftables dies to make the tea cup and saucer. The set also includes a spoon, but I went with a metal one instead and attached it to my bow made of seam binding ribbon. I've also used a Memory Box dies for the corner swirl, and I've used flowers, a pearl brad and pearls. For the card base I've used dies from Go Kreate.
This card is also for these challenges:
1) Totally Gorjuss - #198 Bows
2) Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and/or Vintage
3) Pile It On - #34 Designer Paper (4 different DPs+the image)
4) Creative Craft Challenges - #17 Not A Square
5) Whimsical Designs - Something old (flowers), something new (Go Kreate dies)
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes