Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Gold, sparkle and shine
I wanted to make a card that really sparkles, so I chose to heat emboss with gold glitter embossing powder. I've used a Spellbinder M-bossabilities folder for the gold paper I've used as background. The paper has a nice shimmer. The gold metallic stars were cut using Sizzix dies, and I also added some gold gems.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - August Sketch + Classic & Elegant
2) Dream Valley Challenges - #63 Monochrome
3) Pile It On - #33 No Designer Paper.
4) Craft Room Challenge - Something New
5) Lexi's Creations - Sparkle & Shine
6) Stamp and Create - Glitter
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes