I used a digi from Teddy Bo for this card, it's called Bo's first day at school. I've colored the image with Promarkers in different shades of grey. The chalkboard paper is a digital one from Grepic. The sentiment translates "school boy" and is computer generated - I used Jokerman font.
The layout is inspired by the sketch over at "House of Cards". I cut out a circle and made this a shaker card - my very first! I added grey beads to make the pebbly ground, but they kind of went all over the place... I used a Marianne die to make the fence- cut it in the middle and used one section on each side of the circle.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - August Sketch, Cute & Fun
2) Bearly Mine Challenges - #98 Tic Tac Toe (digi paper+circle+sentiment)
3) Addicted to Stamps and More - #57 Coloring (Promarkers)
4) ABC Challenges - Monochromatic (shades of grey)
5) Pile It On - #31 School Time
6) One Stop Craft - #237 Keep it Simple
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes