It's been almost a year since I last decorated a bag, and I very seldom make tags. I had already made the card when I saw the 3 piece gift set theme and I thought I'd make a matching tag and bag too.
these projects have in common: beige and brown color scheme, kraft
paper, DPs from Maja Designs, punched snowflakes and the use of Frantage
and Walnut Distress Ink.
The image is
part of a set of stamps from Kort&Godt. I stamped with brown ink and
added clear embossing powder. The heart is cut out of corrugated paper
and sprinkled with Frantage. I used a stamp to make the sentiment which
translates "Christmas mail". I machine stitched with white thread around
the edges and distressed the edges.
sentiment is part of the same set as the angel used for the card. It
translates "Warm Christmas Wishes". I handcut the banner. The die cut
corners are made with a Spellbinders die. The small tags are made with a
stamp from LOTV, the words "to" and "from" came with a free stamp set
with a magazine. I added twine and seam binding ribbon, as well as a
white roses ribbon from Panduro.
angel image is heat embossed and placed on top of a piece of burlap. I
attached the smaller tags with a star brad. The rest of the materials as
This is for these challenges;
1) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #43 Make a 3 piece gift set
2) Crafty Catz - #208 - Tags & Bags
3) Crafty Calendar - All things Christmas
4) A Creative Romance - Vintage Style
5) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - #151 Glitter and Sparkle
6) Pile It On - #47 Nontraditional Christmas
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes