This sweet bunny is a stamp from Lily of the Valley. I colored it with Promarkers and attached it to a scalloped die cut circle. The circle and die cut holly leaves have been cut out of kraft, I then covered them with Fran-tage. I added some light blue pearls, tied a bow of light blue seam binding ribbon onto which I attached a stamped tag with a Christmas sentiment (also from LOTV).
The DP with snowflakes came free with a magazine. I slightly distressed the edges and attached it to a background DP from Carta Bella. I used Walnut Distress Ink on the edges of the kraft card base and the bottom DP.
The layout is inspired by the sketch over at Crafts 4 Eternity.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - #148 Sketch
2) Christmas Cards All Year 'Round - Winter Theme
3) The Crafting Cafe - Winter Blues
4) The Squirrel & the Fox - #56 Animal Antics
6) 2 Sisters - #168 Christmas with no Red or Green
7) A Gem of a Challenge - #104 Christmas is Coming
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes