I used DPs from Graphic45. I heat embossed the birthday sentiment and added a piece of yellow twine and a die cut cloud. I also decorated the inside with leftovers from the front. I always try and stretch my stash by cutting out parts that would be hidden behind panels, and I often use these parts to decorate the inside. It's also a way of keeping the card from being heavier than necessary.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Shopping Our Stash - #127 Use something already out on your desk
2) Send a Smile for Kids - Anything Goes for Kids
3) Wags 'n Whiskers - #117 Cards for Kids
4) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #253 Card For A Boy
5) Make it Monday - #167 Anything Goes