Monday, November 11, 2013
Birthday Card for a Boy with no Die Cuts or Embellishments
I hand cut the banners to use some up some of those narrow strips of paper that always seem to be left after making cards. I mounted them onto a red DP with stars and a panel of kraft. I attached this onto a square of white paper. All DPs are from Carta Bella.
I love this image from Lily of the Valley - I'm sure I'm going to use this boy for some Christmas designs too. I stamped a birthday greeting with black ink.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Hiding in my Craft Room - #123 Super Scraps
2) Pattie's Creations - #79 Birthdays
3) Seize The Birthday - Anything Birthday
4) Crafty Sentiment Designs - For The Guys
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes