Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Male Card with No Images and No DPs
I've stamped the background with a stamp with script from Kort&Godt, using brown ink on kraft paper.
The birthday sentiment, also from Kort&Godt, is heat embossed with black. The banner is handcut.
For decoration I've used a chevron border sticker, corrugated paper sprinkled with Frantage, burlap, twine and a button. I've used Walnut Distress Ink on the edges.
Thanks for visiting and I love to hear your feedback:)
This card is for these challenges:
1) Addicted to Stamps Challenge - #70 Embossing (heat embossed sentiment)
2) Here Come the Boys - #65 Sentiments only
3) Cards For Men - #24 Anything Goes
4) Incy Wincy Designs - For the Men in your Life
5) Love to Scrap - Boyz Rule
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes
7) Delicious Doodles - # 63 No Designer Paper