For this card I had decided I wanted to use the star patterned paper, so I chose colors for my image based on this paper's color scheme. I had planned another layout, but found the red panel with stitching in my stash and decided to add a DP with lots of words. I mounted my image and star onto foam for dimension and used the sentiment that came with this Stella image found here. I added glossy accent to Stella's glasses and used 6 red pearls from my stash.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Catch The Bug - Funny Birthday Project
2) Crafter's Cafe - #47 Funny or Whimsical
3) Fab 'n' Funky - #200 Words
4) Paper Shelter Challenge - #144 Digi image + sentiment
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes