Coffee and Cards' sketch as inspiration for the layout and the Inkspiational photo as inspiration for my color choices.
This adorable grown up fairy lives over at Doctor Digi House of Stamps - Phyllis the Festive fairy can be found here.
I gave her a paper pieced dress with spots and vellum wings. The DPs are from a paper pad from My Mind's Eye.
As golden accents I used a yellow seam binding ribbon, 3 gold bling stones and gold thread for my stitching. For the oval I had to "cheat" and used a gold metallic pen instead. I also added some gold embossing powder on top of the stamped sentiment.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #48 Photo inspiration
2) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - #57 Sketch
3) Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - #160 Tic Tac Toe (Blue+Paper Piecing+Stamping)
4) Sweet Stampin - In Stitches
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes