I've been a good girl and used only old supplies for this card. The wooden DP is from Authentique and the one with stripes is from a Maja Designs Christmas collection.
I've used Spellbinder dies for the oval. I cut out the oval twice for a framed look, I heat embossed the background with silver embossing powder, using a small sized stamp from Prima. The bird heat embossed in white is made with a stamp from a 7gypsies set. The sentiment came free with a magazine. The flower ribbon, lace and gems are from my stash, and I machine stitched around the edges.
This is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - Sketch + Cute/Fun or Shabby/Vintage
2) Incy Wincy Designs - Add Texture
3) Make My Monday - Birds
4) Allsorts - #241 Use Ribbon no Bows
5) Fussy and Fancy - #105 Monochromatic
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes