It's been some time since I last did a CAS card, so I thought I'd go with the option of sketch+CAS for House of Cards.
But what to make? Its' the season for Valentine's cards, so I was quite inspired by red and hearts, but I also wanted to make a card to give to a friend. So I chose a sentiment in Norweigna which translates something like "A friend is a gift so great that it can only be measured by the heart". I don't know if the sentence makes sense in English, but it does in my language:)
For the image I used a stamp from Lost Coast Designs. It's called "Waiting for Mr Right", but I cut out parts of the image and what was left was 3 girlfriends. Both the image and sentiment were stamped with black ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I used 2 heart dies to make the frame of the image and the two smaller hearts are sequins.
This card is for these challenges:
1) House of Cards - # Sketch + CAS or Classic/Elegant
2) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #263 Heart
3) Creative Creations Challenge Blog - Less is More
4) Dream Valley Challenges - #74 No Designer Paper
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes