I colored the image with Promarkers. The background was made using one of the "due date library cards" I got from Mimi. I covered it with with white gesso beafore I covered the front with green gelatos. The smudge in the middle was made using a splatter stamp from a stamp set I got from Donna. I was trying out using my gelatos with water for stamping for the first time. It didn't quite come out as planned, but I was lucky this time - smudge suits better than splatters here. I also randomly stamped some words on the background.
I machine stitched around the edges using really small stitches, added an eyelet, ribbon and twine.
Wishing you alll a great weekend!