Sunday, September 2, 2012
Brown and Pink with Butterfly
I have used 2 stamps, one for the wooden background (Donna Salazar) and one for the butterfly (Panduro).
The banner with script is made with washi tape and pink carton.
For the hearts I'ved used 2 heart dies, as I wanted the middle to pop out a bit.
I've used brown carton for the frame around the image, as well as for the card base, which I've embossed using a Spellbinder folder with chevron pattern.
I think this card can be used for several occasions, but I think I'll keep this until I'm in need of a "with sympathy" card.
This card is entered into these challenges:
1) Speedy and Friends -#123 Sympathy Cards
2) Card Makin' Mamas - Hearts
3) No Matter Which Challenges - #2 Die Cuts and/or Punches
4) Poodles Parlour - Winged Things
5) In the Pink - Pink plus Wings
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes