I've used jeans patterned paper as background and two more DPs to make the panel behind the image.
I've also used a row of tickets and some jute, onto which I've added white and blue ribbon and red and white twine.
As for embellishments I've used two red glitter brads and a star shaped metal charm.
I've also decorated the inside, by making a frame of the star patterned DP. I've also added the blue spotted paper and tickets, to pick up the theme of the front page.
2) Card Crafter's Circle - For the Fellas
3) Stempelsonnen Challenge - Children
4) Pink Gem Challenge Blog - A Boy Thing
5) My Mum's Craft shop - #72 3 sets of 3 things (3 embellishments, 3 DPs, 3 tickets)
6) Celebrate the Occasion - #77 Child's Birthday
7) Shopping Our Stash - #66 Use Your Favourite Things (jeans patterned paper, jute and image)
8) Hooked on Crafts - Cards for Men
9) The Squirrel & the Fox - One for the Men