I've been travelling for almost 2 weeks, so this is my first card in what seems like ages!
I went for a vintage style card, inspired by the layout of a Papertake sketch.
I've used 3 different DPs for the background. The image is also from a DP. The sentiment is a rub-on. I placed it on a chipboard circle, which I decorated with lace. I've also flowers and pearls.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Papertake Weekly -Sketch*
2) The Crazy Challenge - Seeing Spots
3) Clear It Out! - Child image + any old stash (flowers and lace)
4) Party Time Tuesdays - PTT #87 Anything Goes
5) Card Crafter's Circle - Vintage
6) Twisted Tuesday - Back to Basics NO TOOLS ALLOWED
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes