For the "envelope" I've used 2 different masculine DPs .
For the die cut kraft elements I've used a Spellbinder oval die and a star die. I've also used a grass die, and a scalloped border die for the card inside the "envelope".
The image is a Teddy Bo digi which I've colored with Promarkers. The sentiment is a rub-on and I've used pompon ribbon and pearls for decoration.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Here Come the Boys - Teddy Bears
2) By the Cute & Girly - Boys/Men
3) Hooked on Crafts - Cards for Men
4) Scrapper`s Delights Paper Crafts - Birthday
5) Crafty Sentiments - Male Cards
6) Creative Craft Challenges - All about the boys
7) The Pink Elephant - Use Patterned Paper
8) Forever Friends - Ribbon
9) Paperminutes - #232 Combination Old & New (Old: Oval die and rub-on sentiment. New: Digi)
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes