Today I've made a Christmas gift box. This is my first go at heat embossing as I only got my gear yesterday.
I started with covering up my gift box with striped design paper.
Then I covered the sides of the lid with red ribbon.
For the top I embossed the edges with silver. I also embossed 2 chipboard corners.
The snowflake is cut out of silver mirror carton, using a Memory Box die.
I attached a red brad in the middle.
I've also used some seasonal decoration of pearls, and a red ribbon bow.
This box is for these challenges:
1) 52 Christmas Throwdown - Anything But a Card
2) Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday – Embossing
3) Jingle Belles - Christmas - Snow
4) Crafty Ribbons - Anything but square
5) Nutcrafters - #27 Glitter and Gems
6) Crazy Amigo Challenge - Anything But A Card
7) Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #92 All wrapped up
8) Christmas Card Challenges - #44 Chipboard
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes