I've used a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil for this card. This girl reminds me so much of a girl called Amanda, so I made a birthday card for her, using glittery sticker letters for her name.
I've colored her with watercolor pencils. I've added glitter glue to her necklace, around the inner circle and on the butterfly.
I've used a Spellbinder die for the scalloped circle and a Magnolia die for the butterfly. The banner is hand cut and I've distressed the edges with lavender colored ink. I've used pastel colored flowers and some pearls.
1) In the Pink - Pink and anything but square
2) Digital Tuesday - #176 Shaped Cards
3) Cupcake Craftroom - Pretty Pastels
4) Pile It On - For a Princess
5) Mo's Digital Challenge - #151 Anything Goes
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes