Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Wedding Anniversary Card
I've used a Memory Box die called "La Rue Heart" to cut out the heart.
Whimsy Stamps has a rubber stamp called "Bird Swing", and here I've used a partial of that image. The image is stamped on kraft paper. I've added a bit of glossy accent on their wings. The roses have been decorated with glitter glue.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Crafty Boots Challenges - Three (3 patterned papers)
2) Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
3) The Squirrel & the Fox - Celebrate the Occasion
4) Crafty Calendar - Browns & Creams
5) Forever Friends - Anything Goes
6) Lollipop Crafts - Something Old, Something New (old stamp, new die)
7) Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
8) Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes