I've used this week's "Sketch Saturday" sketch as inspiration for my card.
I need to make some wedding anniversary cards, and I think Whimsy Stamps' "Bird Swing" is great for such an occasion. The image has been colored with Promarkers and faded jeans distress ink.
The swing and the edges of the tag, cut out using a Go Kreate die, have been heat embossed with gold. I've also heat embossed the sentiment, which says "Congratulations" in Norwegian.
The patterned papers from Prima's Botanical Collection came free with a magazine. I inked the edges with walnut stain ink before I attached them to gold panels. I finished the card off by adding 3 light blue pearls and a ribbon bow.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Sketch Saturday - SKETCH #230
2) The Cupboard Trilogy - Things with wings
3) Happy Campers - Use a tag
4) Flutterby Wednesdays - #210 Any winged creature
5) Perfect Sentiments Challenge - PSC53D Birds & Blooms
6) One Stop Craft - #201 Anything goes
7) Creative Card Crew - #21 Birds
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes