Create with Connie & Mary as inspiration for this design.
I do like red and white Christmas cards. I've used a candy cane embossing folder for the background, 2 DPs and 3 ribbons .
The stamp is from Stampavie - the image is colored with Promarkers, and there's glitter on the hat. The image is mounted on foam - not really visible from this angle though. Some pearls and letter stickers to finish it off. The sentiment says "Merry Christmas" in Norwegian.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Perfect Sentiments - Christmas Critters
2) The Squirrel & the Fox - Use a Ribbon
3) Clearly Inspired - Ribbon or Twine
4) Jingle Belles - Living Creature
5) Christmas Card Challenges - #48 Pop it Up
6) Dream Valley Challenges - Glitter and Bling
7) Crafty Ann's - Christmas in October
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes