Thursday, October 11, 2012
Sketch Saturday - Winter Scene
For this card I've used a free stamp that came with a magazine. I've colored it using Promarkers. I still prefer to use my watercolor pencils, I need a bit of practice to get more comfortable with the pens, I guess.
I've added a lot of glitter, glitter glue and glossy accent.
Except for the background paper, I've used papers from Landstoken Paperdesign - they've got some lovely collections of Christmas papers.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Anything Goes Challenge - #77 Animals
2) Sketch Saturday - #228 Sketch
3) Stamp and Create - Winter Wonderland
4) PaperPlay Challenges - Simply Cute
5) Stampin With The Dragon - Animals (2nd entry)
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes