Sunday, October 14, 2012
One Layer - Christmas scene
The challenge says to add something with wings. Well, my card has a cute little pair of birds, but I do recognize they're not the focal point of my card. I will not be disappointed if the card is to be deleted from the LIM challenge - this card is more about challenging myself :)
Since I wanted to heat emboss the tree I had to try and get two different inks on Magnolia stamp. It was quite tricky, not a perfect result, but the best I could do with what I've got with equipment...
I've added glitter glue to the snow and I've scored a frame around the scene.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Less Is More - #89 One Layer Challenge - Wings
2) One Stop Craft - #200 Heat Embossing
3) Little Miss Muffet Challenges - One layer or CAS
4) Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS (2nd entry)
5) Make it Monday - Anything Goes