Monday, October 22, 2012
A Girl should be Sassy and Fabulous...
I've heat embossed the sentiment, her shoes and the black details on her top.
I've used spotted and striped DPs, and I've machine stitched for the first time!
I've cut out the star with a die, ran it through an embossing folder, then inked the edges with walnut stain ink. A bit of black lace and voilà!
1) Stamptacular Sunday - "No Rules!"
2) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #98 Girl
3) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Stitching
4) ABC' Challenges - #1 New to you (sentiment stamp and machine stitching)
5) Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
6) Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
7) Critter Sketch - Embossing (wet and dry)
8) Fashionista Challenge - Anything Goes
9) House of Gilli - Embossing (wet and dry)
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes