Try Stamping On Tuesdays. I've used a Woodgrain embossing folder from Darice and a rubber stamp from Donna Salazar called "Woodgrain". I've used bronze colored ultra thick embossing enamel from Suze Weinberg. The owls - made with a Stampingbella rubber stamp called "Branching out owlies" - have been paper pieced. I love their big eyes, so I mounted them on foam to make them to pop out. The sentiment is a freebie from Bird's Cards - I've cut it out using a Spellbinder Eyelet Circles die. I'va also used a Memory Box die for the swirl, onto which I attached a little owl metal charm with a ribbon bow. I've used kraft, brown paper and some diverse left overs.
This card is entered in the following challenges:
1) Try Stamping On Tuesdays - #89 Sketch
2) Perfect Sentimens - Happy Birthday
3) Charisma Cardz - Don't be square
4) Paper Play - Things with Wings
5) Addicted to Stamps - Things with Wings
6) IDIC - #131 Use an Embossing Folder
7) Cards by Lady Anne - Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes"
8) Stampin' For The Weekend - Anything Goes
9) Totally Gorjuss - #155 Things with Wings (2nd entry)
10) Do You Stack Up? - Embossing (2nd entry)