Thursday, November 1, 2012
Circle Shaped B&W Birthday Card
I've used 2 DPs, colored papers and black ribbon. All layers of paper have been mounted on foam.
I don't make circle shaped cards very often, but I find them quite fun to do and easy to decorate.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Crafts and Me - #108 Bling
2) Twisted Tuesday - Free For All
3) Gingerloft - No Coloring Allowed
4) Penny's Paper-Crafty - #100 Birthday
5) Lollipop Ladies - Aniseed Rings plus B&W
6) That Craft Place - Tic Tac Toe (Gems+Sentiment+Ribbon)
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes