For this card I've used papers from Landstoken Paperdesign - on with spots and one with stripes.
The owls - made with a Stampingbella rubber stamp called "Branching out owlies" - have been colored with Promarkers.
The moon stamp is from Magnolia. I stamped directly on the DP, then I used a white gel pen to color the clouds white.
The owls have been mounted to a tree branch, made with a Memory Box die. The branch is heat embossed using a bronze colored ultra thick embossing enamel from Suze Weinberg.
The sentiment is a rub on. I've also used are 6 pearls.
This card is for these challenges:
1) A Gem of a Challenge - #58 Polka Dots/Spots
2) Card Crafter's Circle - #47 Patterned Paper
3) Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - #25 Stripes
4) Delicious Doodles - #9 Embossing
5) Jellypark Challenges - Back to Nature
6) Forever Friends - Anything Goes
7) PapercraftJunkies Challenge - Things With Wings
8) Fab 'n' Funky - #145 Diecuts/Punches
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes