Thursday, November 8, 2012
Christmas Card with Hexagons
I've used a die to cut out the red and kraft hexagons. I've also used a Memory Box die from the set "Crisp Bows" and "Pine Branches" from Cheery Lynn Designs.
The image is made with a stamp that came free with a magazine, and the sentiment is a part of a stamp set from Kort&Godt.
I've distressed the edges of the spotted paper with walnut stain ink, then I machine stitched. The bear's hat and stocking have got glitter on them, and I've also used some pearls.
This card is for these challenges:
1) LEJ Designs - #28 Use Die Cuts Or Punches
2) Craft Your Passion - Hexagons
3) Cupcake Craft - Get Krafty
4) Whoopsi Daisy - Christmas Cards
5) Dream Valley Challenges - Glitter and Bling
6) Glitter n Sparkle - Glitter/Sparkle
7) Pile It On - Make It Sparkle
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes