Meljen's Designs digi called "Penguin's Little Letter".
I've colored the image with Promarkers, watercolor pencils and distress inks. I've used a Spellbinder die for the frame. I've added glitter to the snowy ground, flower soft to the hat and pearls for the falling snow.
The sentiment is a stamp from Kort&Godt.
The paper with red spots on wooden background is from 3ndy Papir, the green paper with script is from Landstoken Paperdesign's Vintage Christmas Collection.
I've machine stitched around the edges, and I've also used some twine.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Clearly Inspired - Critters
2) Crafty Ann's - Christmas (2nd entry)
3) Moving Along With The Times - Stitching
4) Nutcrafters - #30 Ribbon/Twine
5) Digi Makeover Challenge - Lots of Layers
6) The Crafty Pad - #194 Christmas is coming
7) Meljens Designs - Critters
8) Paper Crafting Journey - Ribbon or twine
9) Southern Girls - Animal Crackers
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes