Sunday, November 25, 2012
The images - digis from Mo's Digital Pencil - has been colored with Promarkers, and I used a brush to add a bit of blue Distress Ink for the sky.
I used a Marianne CreaTables die to make the trees - one in vellum and one in white paper.
The swirl is cut out from a DP.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Addicted to Stamps Challenge - Christmas Time
2) Card and Scrap - Christmas
3) Hiding in my Craft Room - #73 Christmas
4) Kraftyhands - #5 Christmas
5) Paper Creator's Crafts - All about Christmas
6) Creatalicious Challenges - Winter
7) Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
8) The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes