Wednesday, November 21, 2012
The papers I've used as background and for the die cut trees came with a magazine I bought. I've had the paper with mushrooms in my stash since last Christmas and thought it would make a nice ground.
Edwin has been colored with Promarkers. He's mounted on 3D foam, as well as one of the trees.
I've used a die from Marianne Creatables for the trees and a Magnolia die for the ground.
The star is a foam sticker and the sentiment is cut out from a DP.
I've machine stitched around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Cards For Men - Merry Christmas
2) Crafty Cardmakers - More than One Punch and/or Die Cut
3) The Paper Girls - #20 Christmas or Winter
4) The Crafty Pad - Christmas
5) Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - #99 Use something 6 months old
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes