The image is a digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. I've colored it using Promarkers and Distress Ink, color Old Paper.
I attached a ribbon with a stocking metal charm and a bow.
I've used a clear stamp for the sentiment.
I've used circle dies and a label die for the sentiment.
I've decorated with light blue pearls and blue and white flowers.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Diecuts/punches, ribbons and charms
2) Come and Get It Challenges - More than 1 Fold
3) Dream Valley Challenges - Non-traditional Christmas
4) Sentimental Sundays - Easel Card
5) Christmas Cards All Year Round - Shaped or Fancy Folds
6) That Craft Place - No Squares Allowed
7) 52 Christmas Throwdown - Pearls (2nd entry)
8) Crazy 4 Challenges - #C4C164 Put a bow on it
9) Totally Gorjuss - #159 Don't be Square
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes