The image is made with a a Sarah Kay stamp (Stampavie) , and I've colored it with Promarkes.
I've used two different Marianne CreaTables dies for the tree and fence.
The snow on the window and fence is made with a snow pen.
The tree has glimmer mist, and I've heat embossed the edges of the card for some glitter and sparkle.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Moving Along With The Times - Let's go dotty
2) Addicted to Stamps and More - #4 CAS
3) Craft Room Challenge - Punches & Die Cuts
4) Try It On Tuesday - Christmas Sparkle
5) Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #37 To Die 4