I've bought a set of pastel Promarkers, and I thought this lovely freebie fairy from Sweet Coloring Pages was the perfect image to try them out on. I added stardust stickles on her wings and placed her on top of a Memory Box die cut heart of kraft, heat embossed with white holographic embossing powder. The sentiment is stamped. To get a translucent look I added a music note vellum paper on top of the sentiment and the pink DP with roses, as well as tulle for the DP that forms my second layer.
I machine stitched all 3 layers, added a punched vellum flower, lace, pink ribbon and gems.
1) Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday - Recipe Blog Hop (Embossing+Stamping+Gems+Lace+Die cut+Stickles)
2) Sketch Saturday - SKETCH #233
3) Crafty Ann's - Tic Tac Toe (Gems+Glitter+Lace)
4) A Gem of a Challenge - #59 Ribbon and Lace
5) Fairy Tale - Embossing
6) Stampin' For The Weekend - Stitching
7) Totally Papercrafts – Cute & Girly
8) Flutterby Wednesdays - #213 open
9) Glitter n Sparkle - Things with Wings
10) Make it Monday - Anything Goes