Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Christmas Bag with Reindeer
I did several prints and made 3 layers of the background - I stitched the first and third layer and mounted the second one on foam.
I used tulle for the ground and for the bow and 6 pearls.
The reindeer is made with a stamp from My Paper World - I heat embossed the reindeer with bronze colored ultra thick embossing enamel.
I used a Marianne die to make the die cut trees and snowflake. Another reindeer, a freebie that came with a magazine, also embossed. A bit of lace, 6 pearls and a sentiment from a DP.
I enter this gift bag in these challenges:
1) Bearly Mine - #60 Anything Goes
2) Everybody-Art-Challenge - #212 Embossing
3) Tuesday Alchemy - Anything But A Card
4) Ooh La La Creations - Christmas
5) Gingerloft - No coloring Allowed (2nd entry)
6) Sweet Stamps - #90 Christmas
7) Southern Girls Challenge - Christmas
8) Make it Monday - Anything Goes