I've used 2 green patterned papers from the Graphic45's
"Little Darlings Collection. I cut them into triangles to form my background. I added a yellow ribbon tied into a bow.
I've had this Tina Wenke stamp for quite some time, but this is the first time I've used it. I've colored the image using watercolor pencils, and I've used faded jeans distress ink for the sky. I've used some scrap paper to paper piece the balloon. The clouds are made with a stamp from KaiserCraft.
The fence is made of kraft paper, using a Marianne Creatables die.
The sentiment is made of stickers.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Lollipop Ladies - Pineapples plus Triangles
2) Celebrate the Occasion - #87 Up Up & Away
3) Creative Craft Challenges - Special Occasion NOT Birthday
4) Pretty Little Ribbon - Die Cuts/Punches
5) Simply Create Too - Use your stash (Ribbon, stamp)
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes