I used kraft paper for the card base and DPs from Maja Design. The brown DP has been embossed using a brick wall embossing folder. For the image and sentiment I used a set from KaiserCraft called "Bundle of Joy - New Arrival". The image is colored using Promarkers. I made a window using Sizzix framelits oval tags dies.
I enter this card into these challenges:
1) Crafty Boots - Old (embossing folder), New (stamps), Borrowed OR Blue (paper)
2) Little Red Wagon - #176 Window
3) Deep Ocean Challenge - #47 Cute & Cuddly
4) Cute Card Thursday - #260 Anything Goes
5) 4 Crafty Chicks - #133 Clean & Simple
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes