Tuesday, March 19, 2013
I machine stitched with white glitter thread around both the inner and outer squares - it really adds some nice sparkle to the card, too bad it can be seen in the photo.
I added some cheese cloth behind the inner square for texture.
The sentiment is made with letter stickers and means "good luck".
I didn't want the card to have too much embellishments, keeping the design rather clean, so I punched out 3 butterflies from kraft paper to fill out some of the empty space
This card is for these challenges:
1) 'ABC' Challenges - #21 Bring on the Flowers
2) Crafty Boots - Flowers
3) Creative Creations Challenge Blog - Things with the letter B (butterflies)
4) Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - Favorite color with Kraft
5) Make My Monday - Monochrome
6) Make it Monday - Anything Goes