I attended a crafting fair yesterday and WOW did I leave with many goodies! For this card I've used one of them - the Marianne Craftables clock die. I cut it out of white paper and attached it to a grey background.
I embossed a silver colored paper using my Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder from Craft Concepts.
For the image I used a rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps called "Bird Swing" - it's definitely one of my favorites! I colored it with Promarkers using different shades of grey, purple and green, and a touch of orange for their beaks.
The sentiment ("Congratulations") is heat embossed with purple embossing powder. Lots of pearls for embellishment and stitching around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - #9 Sketch
2) My Time to Craft - #211 Embossing
3) Sweet Stampin - Embossing
4) ABC Challenge - I is for In Love
5) Happy Campers - #11 Use a favorite Stamp
6) I love Promarkers - #157 Lace/Pearls
7) Make it Monday - Anything Goes