My inspiration for this card are the colors of the Inkspirational photo and the sketch found at Feeling Sketchy.
For the bike image I used a KaiserCraft stamp. I colored it with Promarkers and started fussy-cutting the image. Regretted my decision half-way - my fingers still feel numb - I need to remember to put a good pair of scissors on my wish list! I mounted the bike on foam pads. For the clouds I used a stamp from a set from Our Craft Lounge.
The green paper with spots is from Graphic45 and the brown with music notes is from Landstoken.
I machine stitched with brown thread around the edges.
This card is for these challenges:
1) Inkspirational - Photo
2) Feeling Sketchy - Sketch #50
3) Pattie's Creations - Green for St. Patrick's
4) Card Makin' Mamas - Springtime
5) QKR Stampede – Dreaming of Spring
6) Eureka Stamps - #30 Spring has sprung
7) Moving Along With The Times - Spring is in the Air
8) Allsorts - #198 As Easy as 1 2 3 (1 image+2 DPs+3 clouds for embellishment)
9) Make it Monday - Anything Goes